Monday, June 14, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laugh a bit-
Height Of Illiteracy:
You Take A Blade
And
Write Your Lover’s Name On Your Arm.
.
.
.
.
And
Make A Spelling Mistake.

----------------------------------------

Before Marriage:-

He: Yes! atlast it was so hard 2 wait
She: Do you want me 2 leave?
He: No! don’t even think about it
She: Do you love me ?
He: Of course! over n over!
She: Have u ever cheated on me?
He: No! y r u even asking?
She: Will u go on wid me on picnic?
He: Every chance I get!
She: Will u hit me ?
He: R u crazy? I’m not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust u?
He: Yes..
She: Darling!

After marriage............
Now simply read from bottom to top.


love bites-
Love is..........
Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

- Meghan -

share your birthday with.......

Steffi Graf
DOB:14th June
Germany
Tennis Player
















i-catchy picx-

wonders





















knowledge quotient-

  • Malaysia is the largest producer of rubber in the world.
  • The earlier name of New York city war New Amsterdam.
  • Anthony Greco, aged 18, was the first person arrested for spam (unsolicited instant messages) on 21Feb., 2005.
  • Amazon.com was formerly known as Cadabra.com.
  • When the Titanic sank, 2228 people were on it. Only 706 survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner