Friday, June 18, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laughing gas-
When I was a Cute Child,

Every girl Wanted to Kiss Me.

I allowed them.
Now I want to kiss many cute girls but they don't allow.

Moral:
Ladies Are Selfish
---------------------------------
HEIGHT of COOLNES: Finishing the paper,
coming out of the exam hall,
having a Cold Drink
& asking ur friend: "Dude, which paper was it?
---------------------------------
The Most Wacky Definition of High Heels:

A Device Invented for Short Height Women,

Who Were Fed Up By
Constantly Being Kissed
On the Forehead.


expression of love-

The moment i saw you cry
My world came crashing down
To see those tears fall from your eyes
Turned my smile into a frown
I wanted to hold you
Make everything alright
But there was nothing i could do
To stop you from crying tonight
I felt like a failure
To myself and to you
But you said that was nothing
That i could do
I held you close
And made your pain my own
I tried to make it feel
Like you were home
You kissed me softly
Said you would be alright
But there was something in your eyes
That had me worried that night
And to this day i promise
Not to let you cry alone
And to take the pain you feel
And make it my own

-Jodie Lea-


birthday party with-

James Paul McCartney
DOB-18th June
Liverpool, England
Composer, musician,
artist etc.










i-candy views-

best tourist places

















interesting facts-

  • The eyes of the chameleon can move independently & can see in two different directions at the same time.
  • The highest kangaroo leap recorded is 10 ft and the longest is 42 ft.
  • The oldest living thing on earth is 12,000 years old. It is the flowering shrubs called creosote bushes in the Mojave Desert.
  • There was once an undersea post office in the Bahamas.
  • Tongue is the only muscle in human body that is attached at only one end
  • The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner