Sunday, June 13, 2010

Halka-Foolka


laugh a bit-
A student was asked to write
a signboard of traffic rules near
the college campus.
He wrote :
'Drive Carefully!
Dont kill the students
wait for the Teachers

--------------------------------------------------------
Once Banta Singh attended an Interview.
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Good… Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Bad…. Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Insufficient! Don’t take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don’t take my seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn’t say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You appoint me


love bites-
Your Name
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -
share your birthday with....
Chris Cairns
DOB:13th June
New Zealand
Crickete
r














i-catchy picx-

wonders











knowledge quotient-
  • The first steam powered train was invented by Robert Stephenson. It was called the Rocket.
  • Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies, which originated in India.
  • A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
  • In Human Body every hour one billion cells in the body must be replaced.
  • India exports software to 90 countries.

1 comment:

I heart FeedBurner