Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laugh riots-
Politics is the gentle art
of getting votes from the poor
and campaign funds from the rich
by promising to protect each from the other.
----------------------------------------------------
Teacher Ne 1 Bache Ki Mother Ko Likha K Bache Ko Nehla K School Bheja Karen,
Mother Ne Notes Parhne K Baad Likha K
Bache Ko Parhaya Karen,
Sunga Na Karen..!
----------------------------------------------------
Life is spent in 3 stupid STAGES

TEEN AGE
Have Time & Energy Bt No Money

WORKING AGE
Hv Money & Energy Bt No Time

OLD AGE
Hv Time & Money Bt No Energy

love poems-
You always seem to take my breath away.
I try to tell you but the nerves get in the way.
I try to tell you what's inside.
Let all my feelings out as high as the sky.
They would reach the stars up above.
How I feel for you. The undying love.
I want you to know that my heart is in your hands.
I'll do what it takes whatever I can.
To make you happy and make you smile.
When were together even if it's for a while.
I truly love every moment with you.
This feeling for you is so new.
There's no more a hole in my heart.
Cause your in my life. You filled that part.
-Silver Sky-


birthday party with.......

Erich Segal
DOB:16th June
Brooklyn, NY
Author (Love Story)

























i-candy walls-
Geysers Valley


















interesting facts-

  • Sharks are immune to disease that is they do not suffer from any disease.
  • The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'.
  • Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their brain.
  • Antartica is the coldest continent avg. temperature -76 degree celsius in winter.
  • The first British University to admit women for degree courses was London University.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner