Sunday, July 11, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laughing gas-
Que. :How to start your day with a positive outlook?

Ans. :Open a new file in your PC.

Name it as “Boss”.

Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.

Empty the RECYCLE BIN.

Your PC will ask you, “Are you sure you want to delete Boss permanently?”

Answer calmly, “Yes” and press the mouse button firmly….

Feel better? Have A Nice Day.
-----------------------------------------

Jasmeet : My husband always comes home late, no matter how I try.
Preeto : “Take my advice, and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o’clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: “Is that you, Jaspal?” And that cured him.

Jasmeet : “Cured him !… But how?”

Preeto : “You know, my husband's name is Banta.”
-----------------------------------------

Husband: Meri Biwi ghum ho gai hai

Postmaster: Andhey ye post office hai, police station jao.

Husband: Maaf kijye ga, khushi main samajh nahin aa rha ki kahan jaon......

----------------------------------------

Que. : Why did Santa throw the butter out of the window?
Ans. : He wanted to see butterfly!
-----------------------------------------

Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.

Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please

Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 times

fun tube-



expression of love-
"AN ANGEL TO ME"
The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.

I opened my eyes to a vision of you
I hope, I pray your feelings are true.

I have loved and I have paid the cost
And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.

But, now, I think I have truly found
An Angel who walks upon the ground.

You go beyond all limits for me
Just to show your love endlessly.

I could search my whole life through
And never find another 'you'.

You are so special that I wanted you to know
I truly, completely love you so.

- Patricia Annette Roden -

---------------------------------------
"BELOVED"
I want to give you all my best,
I want to hold u late at night
I want to be your found rest
And in the dark your shining light.

I want to lift you when you're down,
I want to smile to make you too,
I want to touch you when you frown
And whisper: Honey, I love you

I want to take away your fears
To give you peace & love instead
I want to wipe away your tears
And say: I m here to bestead

My Darling! I just want to be
The best I can, to do this right.
My Beloved, always you have me!
Like in the dark your shining light.

- Pinky M. -

---------------------------------------
"JUST FOR YOU"
As I sit here all alone
I think of only you
I think of how I love you
and how you make me feel
I think of what could be
a wish come true
for you to love me too

I'm holding on to my love for you
and hoping one day soon
you will love me
like I love you

- Janet -

birthday party with-


Rachael Taylor
DOB-11th July
Tasmania, Australia
Actress

















Broke Lesnar
DOB-12th July
USA
Wrestler

















Jarno Trulli
DOB-13th July
Italian
F1 Race Driver

















i-candy views-

Bangkok1

Bangkok2
Bangkok3


interesting facts-

  • An olive tree can live up to 1500 years.
  • Everyday, 15 billion cigarettes are smoked worldwide.
  • Human eye detects 10 million colors.
  • In Germany, an official approval is needed before a new born is named.
  • The avocado has the most calories of any fruit.
  • The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute, less than half the normal rate of 20.
  • A single cup of gasoline, when ignited, has the same explosive power as five sticks of dynamite.
  • Each day, up to 150 species of life become extinct.
  • More than 20 million meteoroids enter Earth's atmosphere every day.
  • Each year, 30,000 people are seriously injured by exercise equipment.
  • In the early 1960's, Porsche commercially manufactured farm tractors.
  • Clocks made before 1660 had only one hand - an hour hand.
  • A chameleon's tongue is twice the length of its body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner