Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laughing gas-
FACT OF LIFE :

If a girl cries,
there may be thousand reasons.
But if a boy cries,
there is only one reason:
“GIRL”
-----------------------------------------

The human brain is most outstanding thing…….
it functions 24hrs 365 days…..
it functions right from the time u r Born….
until you fall in love
-----------------------------------------

Santa: ek truck ko dekh kar bhaga
Banta: kyon bhag raha hai
Santa: are ek bar meri biwi ko ek truck wala leke bhaga tha
Banta: to
Santa: kahi wapas dene to nahi aya isliye bhag jata hu
-----------------------------------------

Santa falls in Love with a nurse.
He thinks of writing a Love letter to her.
He thinks..
thinks..
thinks &
finally writes,
I LOVE U SISTER!
----------------------------------------

A man was dying of cancer.
His son asked him:
dad why do you keep on telling
everyone that your dying of AIDS.

He replied:
“So that when i die no one will touch your mom”

fun tube-



expression of love-
"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU"
Its all because of you,
I'm never sad and blue,
You've brightened up my day's
In you own special way.

How can I get you to understand,
That I love you more than I can,
How can I get you to see,
Your the only girl for me,

Its all because of you,
My dreams came true,
Your everything Ive wished for,
and I could never wish for more.

I cant describe how much I care,
But when you need me I will be there,
To wipe your tears when you are sad,
To make you happy when you are mad,

Nobody is as special as you are to me,
Now I hope you are beginning to see,
Just how much I care for you,
And all my feeling will always be true.

- Dusty Fletcher -

---------------------------------------
"Broken Heart"
You went away and left me
with a broken heart
I cried in pain, I drooped,
I felt too much hurt
That promise of a bright, beautiful,
wonderful tomorrow,
Now covers with a vast haze of sorrow,
that blurs the chances for it to come true.

I tried to be brisk with that painful
circumstance, but I couldn't think
Bewildered,so drenched by heavy rains,
as very lonesome at the brink
I wondered how, wondered why
it had to end that way
How I wish, everything that happened
was just some part of a play.

- Maribella Buzon -

---------------------------------------
"PROMISE"
I will love you with all my heart,
To have forever - never to part.
This is a promise engrained in me,
Take my hand and let it be.
I will go to the ends of the earth
if that is what you need,
Just say yes and let your soul take the lead.
This is a promise at the core of me,
Kiss my lips and let this be.
I will wipe your tears with no questions asked,
No more will your feelings be masked.
This is a promise I make to you,
Look into my eyes and follow through.
I will know how to hold you
just by the look in your eye,
I will never forget -
not even on the day that I die.
This is a promise of my passion for you,
smile at me and make it true.
I will support you even
when I cannot support myself anymore,
I will dig deeper and
find the hidden strength at my inner core.
This promise means I sacrifice all of me for you,
Understand this- and make our lives anew.
I will love you with everything so deep inside,
And to only you - this gift I shall confide.
This is a promise so incredibly real,
kiss me my love and you shall feel.

- Diana Lynn -

birthday party with-


Zinedine Zidane
DOB-23rd June
Marseille, France
Footballer
















Lionel Messi
DOB-24th June
Rosario, Argentina
Footballer
















Karishma Kapoor
DOB-25th June
Indian
Actress
















i-candy views-

best tourist places1

best tourist places2
best tourist places3

interesting facts-

  • "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
  • A bird 'chews' with its stomach.
  • Florida has more tornadoes per square mile than any other state.
  • Mexico City is sinking at a rate of 18 inches per year.
  • Armadillos, opossums and sloth's spend about 80% of their lives sleeping.
  • A coin is heavier than a hummingbird.
  • An elephant can smell water three miles away.
  • Tasmania is said to have the cleanest air in the world.
  • Clinophobia is the fear of beds.
  • The average human body contains enough iron to make a small nail.
  • A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for approximately 69 years.
  • The most productive day of the workweek is Tuesday.
  • Hydrofluoric acid can dissolve glass.

1 comment:

  1. its really good to have different type of knowledge in 1 blog

    ReplyDelete

I heart FeedBurner