Sunday, June 20, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laughing gas-
I wrote your name on sand,
it got washed.

I wrote your name in air,
it was blown away.

I wrote your name on my heart &
i got Heart Attack.

----------------------------------------
Man 1:
“I m Always Delighted
When People Stick Their
Noses In My
Business.”

Man 2:
“Why, What Do You Do?”

Man 1:
“i’ve a company that make
Tissue Papers …”

----------------------------------------
Santa-Banta broke a bank, but instead of cash they find
bottles of chilled red wine...
happily they drink and left
next day headline

~ Braking News ~

"Blood Bank Robbed"

-----------------------------------------
Wife came home with a goat.
Husband asked "Is bhains ko ghar kyon layi ho?"
Wife: "Dikhta nahin, bakri hai!"
Husband: "Bakri se hi pooch raha hoon"

-----------------------------------------
Santa goes 2 a Petrol Pump
sees a board Don't use Mobile Here,
he Picks his Mobile Phone,
Calls everyone from his phone
& says DON'T CALL ME NOW.

expression of love-
"Love Spell"
Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.

- Ana Martinez -

---------------------------------------
"Every Second Beat"
If I had a thousand pages,
I could never name them all,
The reasons that I love you,
For the list would be too tall.

I love you for the melody,
I hear within your voice.
The way your blue eyes hold me,
A captive, but by choice.

I love you for your gentle hands,
That melt away my pain.
I love you for your loving heart,
That made mine beat again.

I love you for your loving smile,
With which my old heart soars.
These are some of the reasons,
Every second beat is yours.

- Mark Liverance -

---------------------------------------
"Believe"
What Is There,
To Believe In During Life,
Nothing Lasts,
Aside From Strife,
Life May Perish,
Life May End,
Our Soul We May Give,
Our Soul We May Spend,
But Our Love,
That Eternal Flame,
Will Never Dim,
Will Never Change,
It Will Forever Last,
When All Other Lights Leave,
For You Light My Life,
You Make Me Believe.

- Tyler Dohrn -

birthday party with-

Nicole Kidman
DOB-20th June
Australian
Actress

















Prince William
DOB-21st June
Prince Charles
& Princess Diana's
heir to the
British Throne















Dan Brown
DOB-22nd June
American
Author
(The Da Vinci Code)

















i-candy views-

best tourist places1

best tourist places2
best tourist places3

interesting facts-

  • There are 206 bones in the adult human body and there are 300 in children (as they grow some of the bones fuse together).
  • The blue whale can produce sounds up to 188 decibels. This is the loudest sound produced by a living animal and has been detected as far away as 530 miles.
  • The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can live an entire lifetime.
  • The wristwatch was invented in 1904 by Louis Cartier.
  • The moon is one million times drier than the Gobi Desert.
  • It takes 70% less energy to produce a ton of paper from recycled paper than from trees.
  • A car traveling at 80 km/h uses half its fuel to overcome wind resistance.
  • Bulls are known to be colorblind. It’s a black-and-white life for them.
  • Brainpower, a garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
  • Ostrich's eye is bigger that its brain.
  • Hummingbirds can't walk.
  • The United States consumes 25% of all the world’s energy.
  • Just 20 seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
  • Ants do not sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner