Friday, June 11, 2010

Halka-Foolka

laugh a bit-

Next year IPL will be played in PAK, facilities on offer will be
1. Security by Taliban and Al-Quaeda.
2. Cheer girls will dance in closed with no cameras.
3. Bomb blast after every sixer.
--------------------------------------------------------
What is the most common scene in bed after a few years of marriage? guess.....
.
.
.
.
.
Hips meet each other more often than lips...!!!

love bites-

What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

- Crystal Jansen -

share your birthday with.....

Laloo Prasad Yadav
DOB: 11th June
Indian
Politician
Chief of RJD(Rashtriya Janta Dal)













i-catchy picx-



knowledge quotient-
  • The largest employer in the world is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.
  • Shahrukh Khan has had a book released on himself called 'King of Bollywood' written by Anupama Chopra.
  • The largest body of fresh water in the world is Lake Superior.
  • The largest dog in the world is the "Irish Wolfhound".
  • The four largest nations are Russia, China, USA and Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart FeedBurner